Recruitment
Raid Times
Site Contributions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    <Warcraftier> Forum Index -> UI Customization
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alexanne1

re: @Serickson

Ser, here is the video showing that cast bar I was talking about. This is obviously some sort of modified TUKUI but I have no idea which one. I really like how clean everything is and may have to look into.....if I can figure out which it is.

and because someone just had to go there last night and get this song stuck in my head LOL

ROCK THE CAST BAR! envy
Daddybizzle

hey i want a shout out for babbling on about my new fail cast bar mod!!!!

i love that video, i will only DL that cast bar if it comes with Street Fighter voiceovers like

FIGHT!!!
Serickson

I don't know, that really doesn't look anything like tuk though.

I would guess that it's either Quartz or part of his unit frames. You can probably make any cast bar mod look like that.

I use Elv on my main computer, but it's a bit too busy for my laptop, so actually have been thinking of trying to find a UI comp for small screens.

Alex,

So I played around with MY UI a bit on my laptop to make it a bit easier to see important things.

ElvUI is just way to squished on my laptop. I've also become more of a fan of grid than the default ElvUI implementation of raid frames.

I used Quartz for the cast bar. I thought the whole going across the whole screen was overkill, but wanted to show you it could definitely be quartz.

Forum Image

Wow, okay, the priests have a "Rock the Cast Bar" date. You are going to have to tell me how you did that. I'm not the best with modifying quartz so I definitely need your help. I have often wondered how people get quartz to display the target name. Does it do that even if you are using mouseover macros? Want to learn more...teach me please! envy
Serickson

Here's a screeny of the text settings I used. Just have to adjust the width, height, and so on of the actual bar to your liking. The Show target name def works with mouse over macros as that's all I use. There's another screeny showing that.

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

awwwwww yeaaaaaaa
Lerrielin
Co-Guildmaster

We had this awesome afflic lock in Wrath whose UI was like that >_>
Alexanne1

I saw one once where the healer had three different sets of raid frames. /facepalm
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    <Warcraftier> Forum Index -> UI Customization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: