Recruitment
Raid Times
Site Contributions

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Warcraftier> Forum Index -> Fun Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cohemer

re: DECLINED - App: Cohemer - by Lerrielin

The application submitted by Cohemer is as follows:

Quote:
Who: (Character's name, race, class, level) :
Cohemer,Gnome,Mage,85

Armory: (Please link your WoW Armory profile):
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/cenarion-circle/Cohemer/simple

WoW Background: (Please include information about previous guilds, what you've been looking for in guilds that you join, etc) :
I Started wow in like 2009, and i didnt start playing seriously until recently, I have gotten a bad name before i started playing seriously back when i was only level 60, i am getting all this straightened out and i would like to Learn to play Fire, from the realms bets, Inflikted, im used to Arcane but my DPS has been slipping recently and i am wanting to start Fire.

What is your raid philosophy? :
Buff up,Pew-pew and smash on boss, lewt,then crash :D

WoW/Raid Experience: :
4/8 DS normal 10 man
FL 25 man 6/7

Why did you leave your old guild/why are you leaving your old guild? :
I was told to quit being Butt-hurt, and idk but it soulds offensful, and i dont have to take crap from a guild tht barely did BoT with wiping 16 times.

How did you hear of Warcraftier? :
My freind and Uncle are in it and you guys are the best on the server.

What are you looking for from a guild?:
Great at raiding and friendly players who love to help out, and accept others help if they really need it

Why do you want to join Warcraftier? :
I want to better myself in 25 man raids, and get my legendary staff :D

Have you read and understood the Guild Policies (do not lie here... we will find out! ;P)::
Yes

Are you willing to download Mumble upon acceptance? (Mumble is a voice chat client like Ventrilo with lower lag):
Yes

References (please name a few people that have known you and/or played with you and can provide a third-party point of view on you as a person and player). These references do not need to be from Warcraftier. The more you can provide, the better :D:
Inflikted/Viperion/Edwindra/Ceaulus

If you can, please provide a link to an appropriate WWS/WoL/WMO record for a recent raid. If you cannot, please indicate your usual number range for your class/spec in a 25 man environment.:
I mostly do 10 man unless its LFR or FL, which I know fights very well.

Please include a screenshot of your current UI in a raid or party environment. Also indicate the rough specs of the computer you are currently using, and your normal FPS/Latency in a crowded area (i.e. a capital city).:
im in the process of getting it fixed back to the way it was but around 18 FPS in Stormwind

OPTIONAL

Do you have any questions for us at this point? If so, feel free to ask them. ;P:
I have been in Warcrafter before but it was when i was badly geared, and now im ilvl 383e and im hoping ill get accepted but does the guild do FL regularly to help People who are able get the legendary staff?

Do you like hamsters?:
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Lerrielin
Co-Guildmaster

re: Re: App: Cohemer

Cohemer wrote:

I have been in Warcrafter before but it was when i was badly geared, and now im ilvl 383e and im hoping ill get accepted but does the guild do FL regularly to help People who are able get the legendary staff?

Are you sure you were in our guild before? No one can remember that you were and according to Warcraft Realms (http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/147449565) it doesn't list Warcraftier in your guild history.

That being said, I'm going to have to turn down your application and future applications from you unless situations change. We're not interested in people that instigate drama and use profanity/inappropriate language in Trade and to wear our guild tag. Some guilds are fine with this, but we're not. :P

Best of luck to you in your search.
Lerrielin
Co-Guildmaster

re: DECLINED - App: Cohemer - by Lerrielin

This was one of Cohemer's applications to our guild. It was posted on 1/14/2012 and declined on 1/14/2012.

This account shares the same IP as the other two applications from him:

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Warcraftier> Forum Index -> Fun Stuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: