Recruitment
Raid Times
Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lerrielin
Co-Guildmaster

re: Transmog Contest Award Ceremony: August 11th!

Hi everyone,

Now that the entry period for the Transmog Contest has officially concluded, I wanted to make everyone aware of the event in which we'll be awarding the contest prizes.

When we made this a server-wide contest, it was always our intention to also help boost the RP community on Cenarion Circle. As such, we'll be giving out the prizes at the Fall Box Social on August 11th. I've asked Ser to move the alt run on this day.

I strongly encourage people to go, especially if you entered the contest. It would be great if people can come out and show solidarity for the sense of community that we're trying to support. If you need further convincing, we'll also raffle off some fun prizes throughout the evening. ;P

If you can't make it, and happen to win a prize, you'll have to wait until August 18th to get your prize.

I'll post more info about things as details are solidified.
Maggot Lord

We promissse not to devour all the winnersss liver'sss, yesss!

*Maggots of Devious Cuisine and Horrifying Glandular Disorder slither about madly, donning whitish chef aprons and wielding rolling pins and carving knives*
Izby

*Steps on a few dressed up maggots while running around looking at all the beautiful dresses. SCRUNCH!*

Eww...

*Izby looks at what she stepped in.*

They wear mini aprons and rolling pins. That cute.

This sounds like a lot of fun, but will we be able to keep the maggots out of the food?
Maggot Lord

Who do you think isss cooking, yesss? We need more sssevered night elf headsss for our ssstew ssstock, though, yesss...
Kalbuck

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I may not be able to make it to the ceremony. Not saying I won any prizes, but that won't disqualify me from receiving them if I did win, will it?

I deleted the request for delete, but I think that Kaldreno brought up a good point. Not being able to attend won't disqualify you, but you won't get your prize if you win something for at least another week and quite possibly later.

As an FYI to everyone, we will also be raffling misc items from our guild bank as well as various DS services which will only happen at the Box Social event. So for those whose real lives do not preclude them from attending please consider doing so, we will make it worth your while! ;D
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    <Warcraftier> Forum Index -> Fun Stuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: