Recruitment
Raid Times
Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Infliky

re: Warcraftier Raid Videos

Hopefully you feel my eye pain as you watch this video Again the mumble version will probably be much louder, so if you have sensitive ears I recommend the non-mumble version. I'll have it fixed for the next boss.

Additionally for those who are new to the flying or think they maybe doing it in the future I recommend to watch the video closely. I know during the raid it can be hectic to see there is a pattern to what seems random in the sky. But Alysrazor always picks one exact location to spawn her fire rings in the sky each time. You just need to pay attention to the first one and you'll see they are all in the same place. Same thing applies when she goes through the middle.

Normal Alysrazor 25man (Mumble+Epic Music)

Normal Alysrazor 25man (No Mumble+Epic Music)
Infliky

was about to delete the recording but a few people requested a video from the 10 man on Monday to show to their friends/family. Since the 10 man video is more or less just for fun till the 25man is done the last phase has music appropriate for that particular phase I think Happy

Warcraftier vs Ragnaros 10 Man Raid

Warcraftier vs Ragnaros 10 Man Raid with Mumble
Vidron
Figurehead

Is it possible to make a sub-forum for Raid Videos? These are not only fun to watch after a first kill...but very informative as it shows our own behavior and how it can be improved.

Seems more...useful than other things in "Fun Stuff"

Thanks for all the videos, Infliky...and the epic music Happy

thanks :P Unfortunately I didn't make a recording for heroic shannox last night since people were asking, we went from 70% wipes to a kill , after a minor tweak I suggested for riplimb positioning. But I do have a few things that can be worked on for our future kill to make it cleaner. I guess the subforum thing is up to lerr if she thinks it is viable for post discussion after a first kill.
Lerrielin
Co-Guildmaster

I made this thread a sticky. Happy
Daddybizzle

i think we need to set up Thursday and Friday debriefings with beer and popcorn
Serickson

I love Rahzek's "WTF he was only at 10%" >.<

took me 2 minutes into the fight to realize I didn't have mage armor on, was wondering why my DPS started out so bad and I kept running out of mana. Durrr

Normal Ragnaros 25man (No Mumble+Epic Music)

Normal Ragnaros 25man (Mumble+Epic Music)
Infliky

Only created 1 video this time, I edited out the mumble/game stuff till the final 30 seconds or so. There wasn't much going on in mumble except hearing moon/square :P for 4 minutes. Nice job again on the kill guys.

Warcraftier vs Heroic Rhyolith 25 man Raid - POV Arcanemage
Lerrielin
Co-Guildmaster

Thanks as usual Inflikted! Good call there , moon square moon square moon square. :P
Daddybizzle

gawd i love these videos!!! NOSTALGIA FTW!!!
Infliky

Heroic Beth'tilac 25 Man Raid - Arcane Mage POV

Left the mumble out until the final minute or so.
Infliky

Heroic Alysrazor 25 Man Raid

Including entire mumble this time for this video since there is a lot of stuff going on and I'm sure it gets boring to look at me going through fire rings for 10minutes .

Unsure whether I'll do a full heroic domo video the end was so bad. But if anything I'll at least include the final minute, so it can be used as a tool to learn for our next down.
Infliky

final 1 minute and 50 seconds of Heroic Domo

Couple notes that aren't shown in the video, I can post the whole video if people want but it is basic mistakes. For whatever reason some people stop using their seed spam, I got hit by 2 players seed and they never spammed anything in say chat or tried to move away from me. Orb was still sloppy people aren't moving far back enough. You should be moving back to the firewall and to the left and right. Not just left or right, because depending on domo's position it may not be enough.

From the looks of it we should probably just keep domo out and use any cd's to keep the tank up for the final DPS burn, instead of trying to go for 2nd orb phase. We had about 3 mil left before calling the collapse and that was with a few DPS dead. Assuming we have less dead people next time we shouldn't have this issue and it'll be dead before the 7th jump.
Infliky

Heroic Baleroc 25 Man Raid

I kept the music pretty low on this one since there was a lot of mumble chatter. Communication is key for this boss, and being able to react on the fly. There was a few communication errors even though we got it down. Hopefully we do better next time Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    <Warcraftier> Forum Index -> Fun Stuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: