Recruitment
Raid Times
Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Lerrielin
Co-Guildmaster

re: Q&A for the Transmog Contest

Please post your questions and comments for the Transmog Contest in this thread.

Last edited by Lerrielin on 2012/08/16 17:04; edited 1 time in total
Alexanne1

Are there any limits to the number of entries an individual can submit?
Lerrielin
Co-Guildmaster

Nope, a person can enter as many times as he/she wishes, although only one of his/her entries can win any particular prize.
Lerrielin
Co-Guildmaster

Slurpy! wrote:
Can anyone assist with how you post pictures directly into the forum rather then just a link?

Use the [img][/img] tags around your image's URL. Make sure your url links directly to an image and not to a gallery. Hit Preview to see if it's working properly.
Petillant

I tried that and it wouldn't work for me. I think because we are guests to your forums, the bbcodes don't work for us. This is what's displayed at the bottom of the window for me:

Note: All BBCode is disabled for Guest Posters. Link & Image URLs are not removed,
but images will not be embedded nor links activated.
Lerrielin
Co-Guildmaster

Go ahead and just post the links, I'll go back and BBCode everything up.
Slurpy!

Anyone have change for my 2 cents?

Thought it could be a cool idea to choose your top 5 contestants and have a show in a neutral area and award the winner in front of a massive crowd. Sure the RP community would back this up and could be a lot of Fun. Btw great timing with Olympics coming up as well.
Lerrielin
Co-Guildmaster

Slurpy! wrote:
Anyone have change for my 2 cents?

Thought it could be a cool idea to choose your top 5 contestants and have a show in a neutral area and award the winner in front of a massive crowd. Sure the RP community would back this up and could be a lot of Fun. Btw great timing with Olympics coming up as well.

We are tying the award ceremony to an RP event (Gentyl said something about a box social) following the deadline. There will be a fashion show. She would know more details. ;)
JuanFiles
Raider

re: To Slurpy!

Not to make u less bro, but... do u think to farm full glorious set, or every single piece of the red dk armor was fast or ez? I bet every one here invested hours of hard work and some gold to get their Xmog or RP set. Some may have been lucky and had the stuff in the bank from the previous xpacs.

My point is that is quite obvious we all have invested and sacrificed a lot to get those cool looking sets Happy
Slurpy!

I never meant to imply others didnt invest a lot of time and money into their sets and if i did I apologize. Didn't think it hurt to post my story behind my set? Thought that was the idea behind this all. Personally I think your Vermillion set mog is bad ass, wish I played alts to work on a set like that and the black morass staff is an awesome match. I think it is so awesome when people can mix and match and make sets work in unconventional ways.
Lerrielin
Co-Guildmaster

Don't stress it, it's fine to post your stories behind your mog sets. :P
JuanFiles
Raider

Yeah, like when you said u had to solo Ayamiss. Lol i've done that. But when people says "oh it was too hard" it sounds a bit out of place.

But if u have to tell me u had to go to a specific place to get certain piece, like ur shoulders hehe that seems fun. I was tryin to get a chestpiece for my worgen warrior from UK normal once, it was quite hard cause it was a plate chestpiece for paly (with intel) and every run people would look weird at me for askin for that item... i had to tell em i want for xmg with my bluish saronite xmog. I was lvl 77 so i was tankin the place in lfd.

Also, do u know my Huntress name is Ivana? 2 months after i made that character my cousin had her 1st baby. I went to see the baby when she was 3 months old, just then i found out her name : Ivana.
Tinkabells

re: BBCodes

I'm planning on entering your Transmog contest, but BBCodes are disabled for guests on your fourms. I have a bunch in my post (since I'm a little crazy) and was wondering if an admin would be able to allow them to work, or if should I remove them from the post?
Lerrielin
Co-Guildmaster

I can try to get them to work, but I've found that for some guest accounts they just won't. :\ It's not a problem if they're in URL format.
Tinkabells

re: BBCodes

Heh, guess since I confirmed my account through my email, it allowed the codes to work. Yay! (:
Thanks for the quick response and for hosting this contest! <3
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    <Warcraftier> Forum Index -> Fun Stuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: