Recruitment
Raid Times
Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kelleran

re: Why it is good to remain calm...

So today on my way to work some ass hat cut me off as he did not know where he was going and decided he wanted to be in the other lane to make a turn. Needless to say I was in that lane moving at the speed limit and rear end him.

he refuse to give me insurance paper and tells me to give him $150 to which I reply NO. So i call the cops they show up take my statement then and his statement then we wait another 30 min for him to write it up. He come to talk to me and hands me a ticket

I GET CHARGED.... with following to closely $150 and 4 points, I am what he was in the other lane and cut me off. I leave pissed of b/c killing someone is a bigger charge.

So go tallk to some people get a quote for my car repairs $1500 crap. Talk to my mom who suggest going to the police station and reexplaining what happened. Well i did that and now the other guy is being charged. (happy agian) but I may have to appear in court if he decideds to fight it so now i need to write down what i think happened and draw some picture.
Ceraling

re: Why it is good to remain calm...

More power to you if he zipped in front of you. Go to court, draw your diagram and stick it to him.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    <Warcraftier> Forum Index -> Fun Stuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: