Recruitment
Raid Times
Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hazzam

re: NINJA CAT!!

As some of you know, I had to put my dog down a few weeks ago. Now I'm half heartedly looking/waiting for a cat to fall in my lap. So I was browsing Craig's List today while at work, and came across this gem. Frank won't let me call them tho....

Quote:
I have a gorgeous orange cat named Jayden that I need to rehome. Why??? The truth is that he is a terror. I cannot do anything with him. He is worse than my husband. He does not listen, he constantly tears up the house, he talks back to me in a loud whining meow and eats anything and everything he can get a hold of.He has learned how to open the refrigerator and kitchen cabinets so we have to keep locks on everything. I woke up one morning and found him passed out in cheddar cheese potatoes, strawberry yogurt and macoroni salad. He ate all of our butter and cookie dough. I had to take him and have his stomach pumped My Mother can no longer visit because she wears a wig and he ATTACKS it. Last time she thought she might lose an eye. He loves to run into my 17 month old son and knock him over, when my son cries Jayden tries to sit on his face almost like he is trying to muffle his cries. He has this foot fetish and will not leave your feet alone. He constantly wants to lick anyone and everyones feet. If you wear socks or shoes he tries to literally rip them off to get at your feet. He loves water. We have to keep all toilet bowl lids closed otherwise he'll be in the toilet having a ball. When you shower you have to keep the door closed otherwise you'll turn around to find yourself showering with a cat. This is no joke. Jayden does all these things and more. I don't no why? I got him off craigslist 1 year ago and the previous owner said he was an angel. He is not. Name it he does it. He pulls all the kleenex from the boxes, unrolls the toilet paper rolls, chews holes in shoes, runs around the house like a maniac smashing into walls, doors, windows. He's urinated on a delivery man's foot and on our best friends purse.He got into our attached garage and did his business on my husbands car twice. If someone can rehabilitate this cat, please do. He needs help.The vets don't know wy he does the strange things he does, he is neutered. I even took him to a cat shrink and he is currently on prozac with no successs. I hate to put him to sleep because he is only 2 and such a beautiful cat. Let me know if someone can help.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    <Warcraftier> Forum Index -> Fun Stuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: