Recruitment
Raid Times
Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pishi
Jourgensen

re: Hamster ball mecha!

http://www.geekologie.com/2011/02/daaaaaw_the_hamsterball_powere.php

Seen here tormenting a cat instead of laying waste to that Roomba LIKE I SPECIFICALLY YELLED AT HER TO DO, Hammy Princess shows off her Theo Jansen inspired hamster-ball mecha. JEALOUS SUPER MONKEY BALL IS JEALOUS.

Princess is a tiny little thing, much smaller than what I had imagined and prepared for. I was afraid that her weight wouldn't be enough to get the ball going. But luckily it all worked out great, and test pilot Princess had no problems getting the strandbeest up to speed. When the cat walked in, I expected that it would provide some motivation on both parties, but they didn't really cared about each other. In fact, Princess kept going towards to cat, and eventually the cat just lost interest and walked away.

Sure the cat lost interest this time, but what about the time lil' Princess eventually walks her ass off a table and the ball breaks? SPOILER: Your cat shits hamster bones the next day. What?! It's the circle hamster-ball of life, yo!

Hit the jump for a video of Princess walking all over the damn place.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: