Recruitment
Raid Times
Site Contributions

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Warcraftier> Forum Index -> Fun Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Kitren

re: Transmog Contest Entries

This is Calinastra my hunter. (Individual Entry)

Front view...
Forum Image

Side/back view...
Forum Image

Me with Darius...
Forum Image

Sunset...and back view.
Forum Image

Me on my bronze drake...
Forum Image

What I used:
Radiant Mail set
Hellforged Halberd (Honor Hold Revered)
Drape of Munificence (Quest reward in Howling Forge-It's unique)
Dragonstalker's Spaulders (Blackwing Lair)
Skyfire Hawk-Bow (Shattered Halls)

My theme is basically a dragon hunter, and I don't mean I hunt dragons. (I simply love them :3)

I just loved those shoulders so much I built my set around them. The cloak matches the purple on the shoulders and the set matches the yellow on the shoulders. The set also matches the outline of the cloak so that worked brilliantly. Though there aren't any nice Polearms out there that would completely match, I found that the Hellforged Halberd matches pretty well with the built in red/orange glow. Sadly the bow doesn't match the way I'd like it to either, but it goes very very nicely. (can't seem to find anything better that I like... : /) Since hunters can have their pet match them, and a cool companion...I used my pet Darius (Pogeyan) and my Spirit of Competition. Since It's awesome if you have a mount to match as well, I pulled out my bronze drake. :D So yeah...dragon hunter as I said!

What I would look like... :P

Forum Image

Yuck.

Thanks for reading! :3
Vylyna

This is my individual entry for Vylyna, warlock ;)

Forum Image
Cassandra's Grace
Gossamer Shoulders
Chan's Imperial Robes
Soulcloth Gloves
Serenity Belt
Gossamer Boots
Spire of Scarlet Pain

Forum Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
And this is my unmogged gear.

For anyone that knows, Chan's Imperial Robes are virtually impossible to acquire ;) I was lucky when I found them on the AH a couple of years ago before transmog was in game Happy
Vylyna

Individual entry for Bothild.

Forum Image

This is my RP set for my Org Grunt.

Items used:
Cabalist Spaulders
Sentinel chest, gloves, waist, legs, boots
Monstrous War Axe

Forum Image

Reg gear.
Alexanne1

This is an individual submission in the "most transformed" category. I decided to chose a transformation from what almost looks like plate gear of my current set, to undeniably the skimpiest and sexiest robes in the game. These robes come in three colors, pink, yellow, and pale green and are extremely difficult to find matching shoulders, belts and wrists/gloves. You can find lots of submitted pictures of people in these robes however, there are very few full transmog set pictures out there that really look nice. I made it my goal to come up with a full transmog set that looked like it belonged together, and I'm very happy with the results.

CURRENT GEAR
Forum Image

Purple set using the Elder Wizard Mantle, Mystical bracers and gloves, and Serenity Belt
Forum Image

Gladiator's Mooncloth Mantle and Gloves, and Councilor's Sash. A good cloak which is not displayed is the Captain's Cloak- it's a deep rich green with a yellow hue.
Forum Image

Forum Image

This is probably my favorite and uses the Soulcloth mantle and gloves, and the Serenity belt.
Forum Image

When I look at this gown, I think of fairies , so here is me pretending to be a fairy for fun. I am using the Gossamer Rod offhand for my fairy wand.
Forum Image

If you aren't a priest who can pop archangel wings, the Mantle of the Avatar will also work.
Forum Image

Items used in all the pictures: Robes of Insight, Ancestral Woolies (matches the robe color and allows most of the legs to still show), and Kurkenstoks the few open toed sandals in the game (without socks). I used Casandra's Grace for the helm, and Captain's Cloak but both can be hidden. In my opinion, the open toed shoes are an absolute must if you are going to pull this off.......and don't forget a very big stick for beating the guys off you.

Link to the album and more pictures: http://imgur.com/a/kGP84
Jeniveeve

re: Eavie with matching pets. :)

Forum Image
JuanFiles
Raider

re: How about a Cute Devil for ur Winged Priest?

I thought i was done with my entries for the contest, but Alex made me remember of this little set i had in my void storage:

I kinda makes me think of a sucubus Happy

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Lets go hunt by the twisting nether !

Forum Image

Forum Image

You don't mess with the Zohan!

Forum Image

Touche !

Forum Image

This are the components of this set :

Head - Crown of Destruction
Shoulders - Wyrmstalker Spaulders (RAID FINDER) they are the best color to match
Chest - Chief Brigadier Armor
Gloves - Chief Brigadier Gauntlets
Belt - Chief Brigadier Girdle
Legs - Chief Brigadier Leggings
Boots - Chief Brigadier Boots
Polearm - Black Ice
Bow - Vengeful Gladiator'songbow
Slurpy!

First off..Thank you Juan, because of you I don't feel so bad adding some more transmog sets.

New set Lunaeis Dark set...will most likely be my new pvp set.

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii493/Adamangelsofficesupply/WoWScrnShot_072312_214125-1.jpg

Gladiators Plate Helm/hands/chest/legs
Weapon: Vengeful Gladiator Greatsword
Shoulders: Dreadnaught
Feet/waiste: Vicious ornate
Back: Cloak of Darkness

Had to do the Thrall Line over again due to faction change when I came to CC and here is an awesome pick I came across from the blue set shown earlier.

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii493/Adamangelsofficesupply/WoWScrnShot_072312_223716-1.jpg

Forum Image
Slurpy!

Forum Image

Thanks for allowing guest to post photos...would have edited this in but seems we can't edit as guest.
larcan420

re: Contest entry

Got four entrys but first heres my armory link. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/cenarion-circle/Latrokin/simple

Forum Image
Jaw of Repudiation, Expedition mantle, Peerless cloak, Inferno tempered chest, gloves, pants and boots, Boulderfist belt, Pit lords destroyer.

Forum Image
Mask of Penance, Cromite pauldrons, Dark leather cloak, Revenant chestplate and leggings, Blade breaker gauntlets, Warlords iron girdle, Abyssal plate sabatons, Despair.

Forum Image
Furious gladiators dreadplate helm, Pauldrons of brute force, Zoes comforting cape, Protectorate breastplate, Ironblade gauntlets, Tenacious defender, Greaves of the iron guardian, Iron sole clompers, Latros singing sword and dancing blade.

Forum Image
Conquerors helm, breastplate, gloves, boots, belt and legplates, Stockade pauldrons, farseer cloak, soul cleaver.

Unmogged
Forum Image

Woo that was a lot of typing tank for looking at my entry's. /salute
Randolphe Blackthorn

re: Torble's entry

This is For Torble. gnome mage (us) Cenarion Circle

Armory page http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/cenarion-circle/Torble/simple

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/208/d/1/t_mog_1_by_rilvix-d58vrum.jpg

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/208/7/2/t_mog_pic_3_by_rilvix-d58vscx.jpg

http://rilvix.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=scraps#/d58vs8o

Head:Viscious Fireweave Cowl
Shoulders:Khadgar's Shoulderpads of Conquest
Chest:Khadgar's Robe of Conquest
Hands:Khadgar's Gauntlets of Conquest
Tabard:Illustrious Guild Tabard
Belt:Wizard's Belt
Feet:Viscious Fireweave boots
Back:Mantle of Desire
Staff:Very Manly Staff

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Blaze the Sage

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b202/BlazeInferno/WoW/SharankaWindaxe.jpg

Sharanka Windaxe, proud and loud Warsong Shaman and frontline fighter.

Season 2 Merciless shoulders gloves & pants, Hauberk of the Warbringer w/ Warsong Tabard, Girdle of the Dauntless Conquerer, Husk Shard Sabatons, & Truesight Ice Blinders. Weapons are the Season 2 Merciless one-handed axe. Also have the mace for transmogging to match, but the intended set uses two axes.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Maethi

re: Transmog Contest entry

For my entry I plan to enter my rogue, Ettinjandy, which could be found here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/cenarion-circle/Ettinjandy/simple

For this set I was going for an assassin look, so I went with the Opportunist's set, with the Assassination gloves and Cape of the Black Baron. I also use the normal guild tabard for the guild one fits pretty well with my set. For my daggers I use The Lobotomizer from the Alterac Valley vendor to remove the enchant of my daggers.

Forum Image
This is a front view in front of Ravenholdt.

Forum Image
A back view

Forum Image
A picture of me without my gear transmogged.
Izby

re: Dolingen

So many good sets. Wish I could even make a few of them. I'm currently working on more, but for now here is my warlock Dolingen. One day she'll have her priest looking set too.

She doesn't like to reveal that she's a warlock (I technically don't even RP her as a lock and instead go with intelligence officer) so she tries to avoid the look most of the time when she's not working. Her facial scars leave her self-conscious so she's always wearing a mask.

White Set (typical around town).
Head - White Bandit's Mask
Chest - Runecloth Robe
Tabard - guild (specifically to show she's non-threatening)
Shoulders - Thuzadin Mantle
Cape - Cape of the Black Baron
Wrists - Vicious Embersilk Bracers
Staff - Ruthless Gladiator Staff
Gloves - Vicious Fireweave Gloves
Waist - Thuzadin Sash
Boots - Slippers of Wizardry

Casting/Front
Forum Image

With matching & only mode of transport the Frosty Flying Carpet
Forum Image

Back
Forum Image

Purple Set (Around outer settlement towns)
Head - Shadoweave Mask
Shoulders - Nemesis Spaulders
Chest - Lesser Wizard's Robe
Back - Cape of the Black Baron
Staff - Cold Convergence
Gloves - Heroes' Plagueheart Gloves
Belt - Condor Belt
Boots - Pale Corpse Boots
[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/weekendeconomist/7658189870/sizes/z/in/photostream/[/img]

Sword - Skullforge Reaver (straps to back)
Off-hand - Battle Tome
Forum Image

Her interrogation set. When you want to intimidate a fool into talking, you go big scary raven. I mean seriously, have you seen Birds?
PVP/Raven
Head - Conqueror's Deathbringer Hood
Shoulders - Bloodstained Surgeon's Shoulderguards
Chest - Conqueror's Deathbringer Robe
Back - Cape of the Black Baron (it's a really nice cape).
Wrists - Vicious Embersilk Bracers (hides better)
Waist - Sash of Potent Incantations
Boots - Pale Corpse Boots
I kept the staff because it looks more talony than anything else I have currently. But I'm looking.
Forum Image

The bird is always out since it's a companion from a departed friend and sometimes I'll switch the first two sets together to make a third with the purple mask, sword, and book going with the white set. Regardless, she's never without a transmog up.

Normal
Forum Image
Now you know why I'm always transmogged. That's horrid.

re: Izby

So... This is for my lovely mage, Izby, that you see in the avatar over there. She has a set for each specialization which I'll go over below although lately I've been running around in my new arcane set. I used the same philosophy I did with Dolingen. (Oh these are Individual entries by the way.) I didn't want to use a standard set that you can go farm because other people have them, but if you mix and match, most people probably don't. Granted it means things may not line up properly, but I try my best.

Izby is a conjurer. She has more fun playing with the elements of frost, fire, and arcane magics to create constructs that can be used for amusement more than for war. That doesn't diminish her ability to fight, but just means she's not a fighter at heart. She doesn't apply the typical logic of what any of those mages should look like and goes for something a little different when she can.

Without further adieu.
Arcane
Head - Hallowed Crown
Shoulders - Mantle of Tempest
Back - Shadowmoon Destroyer's Drape
Chest - Hallowed Garments
Wrists - Vicious Embersilk Bracers (again to hide more than anything else)
Staff - Battle Mage's Baton
Wand - Nurturing Touch
Gloves - Netherwind Gloves
Waist - Netherwind Belt
Pants - Hallowed Trousers (really for S&Gs).
Forum Image
Forum Image
With Aeonaxx mount.
Forum Image

Fire
Head - Cowl of the Grand Engineer
Shoulders - Mantle of Closed Doors
Back - Cloak of the Illidari Council
Chest - Cindercloth Robe
Staff - Bloodfire Greatstaff
Gloves - Gloves of Rapid Evolution
Waist - Firemaw's Clutch
Specifically avoided using the Bloodfyre Robes of Annihilation since so many people seem to be using them. It was the original robe though.
Forum Image
Forum Image

My frost set I don't have an image for, but I'll try and get it up before the deadline. I guess same with normal since I don't seem to have that as well even though I'm never without a transmog on Izby either.

Kinky the druid here!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/cenarion-circle/F%C3%A6y/simple

I don't have an original of my characters not transmog'd without having to get rid of the transmog since they have been like this for awhile and this is my always look. Enjoy!

Pally 1 Holy
Forum Image
Pally 2 Ret
Forum Image

I use full judgement (tier 2) outside of the helm which I use Lightbringer (tier 6)
Weapons for holy are Lok'amir il Romathis for my mace and Blackthorn's Mighty Bulwark for my shield and for Ret I use Merciless Gladiator's Greatsword

(Warrior isn't on server, I just love t1)
Warrior 1
Forum Image
Warrior 2
Forum Image
Warrior 3 (I used to be a tauren!)
Forum Image
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Warcraftier> Forum Index -> Fun Stuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: